- To drive students in bringing positive behavioral change in the lower rungs of the society.
- To empower young minds with a sense of leadership, social responsibility, and courage to voice for the poor.
- Our mission is in line with the International Bill of Human Rights – to alleviate and prevent suffering without any bias or discrimination based on nationality, race, sex, religious beliefs, language, class, or political opinions. We strive to uphold impartiality and serve all those in need with compassion and dedication.
Youth Red Cross (YRC) is a volunteer-based humanitarian group affiliated with the Indian Red Cross Society (IRCS). It strives to support health, well-being of society and offer help during unforeseen disasters and calamities. YRC adheres to the seven fundamental principles laid down by IRCS – Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity, and Universality.
• Leadership skills
• Passion to serve the needy and poor.
• Empathy and ability to read between the lines in critical situations.
• Awareness of real-world problems.
• Process and significance of Blood Donation and eye Donation camps.
• Knowledge of government initiatives centered on social service.