Hostels, being an integral part of college infrastructure have been given due attention in terms of its functioning. We provide separate hostels for boys and girls. The accommodation is spacious and conducive to personal and academic progress of the students. With unlimited Wi-Fi access, inmates have the liberty to access learning resources from anywhere inside the hostel premises.
Being a home away from home, the administration takes extra care in the preparation, delivery, and hygiene standards of hostel food. The menu primarily includes Kerala and Tamilnadu cuisine, along with weekly North Indian delicacies. 24-hour Gorkha/Ex-serviceman security has been provided in all hostel blocks, to ensure safety of the inmates. In addition, competent faculty members take charge as wardens and attend to the hostel-related grievances.
Hostel Rules and Regulations:
- Every student is expected to maintain a general upkeep of their room and its associated provisions.
- Bringing anonymous persons or guests inside the hostel room is strictly prohibited.
- Students must not leave the hostel premises at odd hours.
- Parents’ or local guardian’s approval is required in case of urgent travel or emergency leave.
- Witnessing any form of ragging, damage to hostel property or tobacco/drug abuse must be immediately brought to the notice of the warden.
- Fans, lights and other electrical appliances must be switched off when not in use.
- Students are expected to take care of their own valuables like laptops, wallets, mobile phones etc.. properly. Management is not responsible for any loss of private property.
- Birthday and festival celebrations are allowed only after obtaining prior permission from the warden concerned.
- Cooks and cleaning staff must be treated with utmost dignity and respect.
- Refund/carry over of hostel fee is not permitted under any circumstances.