PEOs, POs& PSOs
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering curriculum is designed to impart Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude on the graduates to
- PEO 1 Have a successful career in Mechanical Engineering and allied industries.
- PEO 2 Have expertise in the areas of Design, Thermal, Materials, and Manufacturing.
- PEO 3 Contribute towards technological development through academic research and industrial practices.
- PEO 4 Practice their profession with good communication, leadership, ethics, and social responsibility.
- PEO 5 Graduates will adapt to evolving technologies through life-long learning.
- PEO 6 To develop among students the ability to work with others in professional and societal settings.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO 1 An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and engineering sciences to develop mathematical models for industrial problems.
- PO 2 An ability to identify, formulates, and solve complex engineering problems. with a high degree of competence.
- PO 3 An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data obtained through those experiments.
- PO 4 An ability to design mechanical systems, component, or a process to meet desired needs within the realistic constraints such as environmental, social, political and economic sustainability.
- PO 5 An ability to use modern tools, software, and equipment to analyze multidisciplinary problems.
- PO 6 An ability to demonstrate professional and ethical responsibilities.
- PO 7 An ability to communicate, write reports, and express research findings in a scientific community.
- PO 8 An ability to adapt quickly to global changes and contemporary practices.
- PO 8 An ability to engage in life-long learning.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- PSO 1 Apply the fundamentals of mathematics, science, and engineering knowledge to identify, formulate, design, investigate and solve complex engineering problems of machines & mechanisms, kinematics, and dynamics, mechanical components & systems and realize the dream of India to establish world-class manufacturing facility having computer-based design, analysis, simulation and fabrication with best quality practices.
- PSO 2 Apply appropriate techniques and modern engineering hardware and software tools in the design and integration of the mechanical systems, to engage in lifelong learning for the advancement of technology and its adaptation in multi-disciplinary environments.
- PSO 3 Implementation of professional engineering solutions for the betterment of society keeping the environmental context in mind, be aware of professional ethics, and be able to communicate effectively.