Examinations are organized and scheduled by the Examination Committee comprises of the effective execution of the evaluation reforms introduced by the University. The institution has an Internal Examination cell and University Examination Cell.
The Examination Committee meets periodically to discuss all the examination-related matters. The Internal Assessment Examination performance of the students is monitored by the HOD, Dean, Principal and the necessary feedback is given to the concerned faculty members. Review meetings are conducted by the HODs after each assessment examination to assess the level of understanding of students in different subjects and for corrective actions based on the individual class result analysis report. Remedial/Special Classes are conducted for the slow learners and absentees.
Major activities of Exam Cell
- Conduct of Internal Assessment Tests
- Preparation of Tentative Schedules for Internal Assessment Tests
- Preparing Hall Allotment and Seating Arrangement for University Exams.
- Collecting test notes after the test.
- Preparing Attendance sheets for Unit Tests and Model Examinations.
- Preparing Result Analysis and displaying it on the Notice Board.
- Issue of Degree Certificates
- Issue of University Mark Statements
- Issue of Duplicate Hall Ticket
- Issue of Provisional Certificates
- Issue of Hall Tickets
- Registration for University Exams
- University Communication.