The department was started in 2011; presently the department offers Five Years Post Graduate Programme in MSc Electronic Media (Integrated).The department is headed by Mr. Paul T Benziker assisted by seven faculty members qualified in MSc. Electronic Media and Master of Philosophy in Electronic Media. The infrastructure and lab faculty are upgraded from time to time and provide adequate opportunities for students and researches to learn and innovate. The Department follows latest teaching methodology for teaching and learning process which include teaching aides like OHP and LCD Projectors model, charts and video lectures from NPTEL.The Department is committed towards creating a professional community with strong Background in practical knowledge.
To offer high quality research programs in the area of Electronic Media, and Collaborate with industry to offer solution for global needs. To promote internship opportunity program for students.
To provide practical oriented professional education with strong foundation in fundamentals through programs in teaching and learning and value added courses upholding professional ethics.
- To develop high quality competent Media professionals, capable of facing various challengers of multimedia.
- To provide necessary technical and soft skills to serve this Nation.
- To create awareness and commitment to their ethical and social environment, both as individual and as teams.
- To prepare the graduates with technical competence initiate research and development
- Creating a focus for students and faculty members in research
- Photography Laboratory
- Internet Laboratory
- Production Studio
- Post Production Studio
- Multimedia Laboratory
Strength of the Department:-
The department has fully equipped infrastructure, Laboratory and staff committed towards its goals with excellent team spirit.
Pass in +2 with or without maths Subject.